Northern Michigan rental cabins offer the best of both worlds -- situated on 16 wooded acres with 1,000 feet of private AuSable River frontage, and located on a bustling stretch of M-72, within easy walking distance to downtown Grayling, and local shops, restaurants and breweries.
Easy access to fishing, hiking, snowmobile trailheads, cross-country ski trails, snowshoeing, Hanson Hills fat-tire bike and mountain bike trails and downhill skiing. One door down from Northbound Outfitters and Cross-Country Ski Shop with cross-country ski, bike and kayak rentals. Close to state and federal hunting land and ATV trails.
Finley's Riverside Cabins have been completely rehabbed and remodeled, with modern amenities and up-north charm. Unit B is an attached duplex with one bedroom (full bed), kitchenette, hide-a-bed couch and bathroom. Antenna TV and free WiFi included.
Get away, get in the middle of the action, or use the cabins as a jumping off point for adventure. Northern Michigan is your playground.
- $120.00 nightly
- 2 night minimum stay and 2 week maximum stay
- Discounts offered for stays longer than 1 week and to active military personnel
- Full payment due at the time of booking to hold requested dates
- 100% refund for cancellations more than 14 days before check-in date minus booking fees.
- 50% refund for cancellations more than 7 days before check-in date minus booking fees.